Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Bible in God's Order

This is a personal journey through my Bible, which I have learned to be the most interesting book I have ever or will ever read.  I am currently on a mission, which I am documenting with this blog, to read my entire Bible in the order in which it was written:  chronological order, in other words.  My purpose here is to document my thoughts, my questions, wonder "out loud," to ponder, as did Mary the mother of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as she told Luke.  I trust God to use it according to His purpose and therefore that it will not return in vain.  It is my hope that God will use this to help someone else who is also on a mission...a journey to seek Him.  He promised if we seek Him, we will find Him...perhaps even here (lol).  And we have never needed Him more.

I have completed reading the books of Genesis and Job for this project, but I didn't decide to start this blog until I reached Exodus.  That is where I will begin.  I will return at a later date, God willing, to add my study of Genesis and Job.

I am not a Bible scholar, just a Believer, seeking Him and whatever He reveals to me during my search.  I have many more questions than answers, but I can't stop looking and I hope you won't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment